Wednesday, February 14, 2018

RAK Swap - Mini Album

Check out this 6 x 6 Interactive Mini Album I created for my swap partner at Scraps of Color!  Ruby Wilkes was my partner and she loves to travel.  The beautiful papers I've been hoarding used for this traveling theme mini album are Echo Park's (Get Away) paper stack.  Everything was made from scratch and to tell you how determined I was to get it done....It was finished in one night.  Oh Yes!!!!  The adrenaline in my little crafty heart was pumping up something powerful! The only thing I hate is that I didn't write down the measurements. Oh well....I am definitely a tea girl, but for some strange reason I was craving coffee that day.  Should I say anything more?  LOL  Hope you enjoy viewing it!   Time to organize my craft studio for the next project.
Cover

Pocket page on the left with photo cards, Mini interactive booklet on the right

Pocket page on the left with a flip booklet, Tag for a photo on the right

Pocket page on the left, Interactive page on the right

Interactive page from above

Opened envelope on the left, Pocket and interactive page on the right

Single page on the left, Interactive booklet on the right.

Insert page on the left, pocket page on the right with flip photo cards

Single page on the left, Waterfall booklet on the right

Waterfall page from above

Back cover

Depth of the mini album


Entering in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes Week #322-#333
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes #360
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Anything Goes #7
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes #18
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is fantastic. I love it and need to make another myself. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Kathy { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice!!! I love many albums and this one had a lot to offer.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...