Sunday, February 25, 2018

Crafty weekend

It was a busy weekend, but you better believe I made time to play in the craft room.  Let me share three projects I worked on.  They are all challenges going on at Scraps of Color.  The first one is to use a Robert Jackson digital.  The theme is "It's In the Song".  Let me tell you when I first purchased this digital, the song that came to my mind was "Standing in the Need of Prayer" by John P Kee.  You can listen to it here.  I'm a witness God does hear and answer prayers.
Used Bo Bunny Faith Collection
Our Daily Bread Filigree Frames
Bic Mark it markers
This one is my brothers birthday card.  He's going to be touched by the inside.  
So proud of the man he has become.
Used The Paper Studio Simple Elegance paper
Spectrum Noir markers
 This tag is used with corrugated board painted with Adirondack Metallics Gold paint.  
I even pulled out the Metallic Pearls I've been hoarding.
Used a few items received from my crafty friends!
Heart felt Creations Fleur Border gifted by Shirley
Tag gifted by Ruby 

Entering in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #322-#323 Anything Goes Family/Friendly  (Standing in the Need of Prayer tag)
Tag Tuesday - Use a Quote  (Corrugated tag)
Allsorts - #456 I Spy with something beginning with B  (Masculine card - Black paper, shades and pants)

6 comments:

  1. You were a busy little something. All of the projects came out very nice. You are like me - I make time to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gifted Princess. All of the projects are beautiful. I need to be more like you and MJ and set aside time in each and every day to do something creative. I'm working on it. It's part of my self-care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects and they are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top tag is so nice, as are the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'I Spy B' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...