Tuesday, August 16, 2016

My Art Angel

Although paper crafting is my first preference, I sometimes play around with paint.  I checked out Tiare's 'My Art Angel' online class featured on Embrace Our Art.  It was fun and I got so carried away I couldn't sleep. We were to add a heart and one word.  My word is faith.  One of my sorority sister's gifted me with a few crafty items since she was not using them.  One of the items was a blank canvas mini purse measuring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.  This is my creation and I can't wait to wear it!  Now I have to figure out what I will paint on the other side.

 Blank canvas purse

My inspired sketch


Entering in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes - Week #242-243
Creative Artiste Mixed Media - #17 Anything Goes Mixed Media
More Mixed Media -Anything Goes Optional Bright Colours

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you girl! An artist! :) I love that you did it on a canvas bag. How neat and the angel looks great. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! Beautiful and one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little chocolate angel. She is so colorful and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little chocolate angel. She is so colorful and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's beautiful ❤️ Such a lovely piece of art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! you are a talented painter. This is fabulous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous project! Love your painted piece.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...