Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ecclesiastes 3:1

Here's my take on MOJO 433 sketch.  Maxine Johnson was our Friday Night Chat hostess for Scraps of Color this month.  There were three challenges and I made it home for the last two challenges.  I look forward to having fun and chatting with my Papercrafting sisters!  Unfortunately I don't get to chat much.  After I make a card, I'm clearing space to make another one.   This is my take on the second challenge.  We had to make a card based on the letters O-L-D in 30 minutes.  I used Orange, Lace, and Distress edges.  

DCWV The Music stack
Stampin Up scripture stamp
Recollection lace
American Craft flowers


Entering in the following challenges.
MOJO Monday - Sketch challenge 433

Dragons Lair Design - February Bingo Grid challenge (Flowers, Lace, Glitter)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #219 Scripture

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card - nice choice of paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog today to comment on my card. I really appreciate it.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and texture and a wonderful take on the sketch. I wouldn't be able to think it up in 30 minutes. Thank you so much for joining our 219th challenge at Word Art Wednesday this next fortnight. Your creation is inspiring, beautiful and very much appreciated. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend, Princess!
    I absolutely LOVE your sweet project, and I couldn't be happier than to have you stop by and share your artistic talents with us. I'm so grateful to have you play along in our challenges. Please stop by again soon, and I will look forward to visiting your blog again to see your next work of art. You are always most welcome to join the fun!
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! It is so lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs this month! Nanette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and great colours. Jacqui DT DLD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...