Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mama Minnie's Kitchen

Happy Mother's Day!  I wanted to share my crafty gift to my mother affectionately known as "Mama Minnie".  She has always cooked Sunday dinner and cooks for the entire family on Thanksgiving.  I decided to alter a chalkboard easel as my Design Team project for Scraps of Color E:spire.
 This is a close up view with Chef Pheobe digital by Robert Jackson.  The stick sentiment is by Basic Grey.
 Finally got to use my silverware by Jolee.  When I alter an item I try to use whats in my stash.  My mother decorates for weddings and parties, that's why I added the lace.


You may remember the mini chalk board easels I made the first of the year for my aunts.  I didn't do one for my mother because I already had something else in mind and I made it happen for Mothers Day.





Can't wait to take it to her.  Enjoy your mother and if she's gone to be with the Lord, cherish the memories!

4 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I just know your mom will cherish it. :)

    debadoscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on all the projects especially mama's. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving these chalkboard creations. Adore the autumn hues on the first creation.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...