Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sunshine Mail Anything Goes

Imagine That Digital Stamps is our sponsor at Sunshine Mail to help bring a smile to a child's face. I have the opportunity of creating with a cute golf digi theme to wish them a TEE-rific day! Outlines are included, but I chose to use the colored digi.  It was perfect, because I was short on time.  Here's Pink for a girl and Blue for a boy. How cool is that!



Look at the possibilities of creating with this set.  Thank you Imagine This Digital!   
You can find their site here or at the top.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!! :) How did I miss these cards using my Golf set?!!! These are so awesome, thank you so much *Ü* I'm happy to sponsor Sunshine Mail - what a wonderful thing to cheer up the kiddos. Hope to see you in our challenge at Imagine That! Progressive challenge!

    Blessings,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. May I have the honor of displaying your cards on my Golf Set product page in my store (giving you credit as artist of course)?? :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...