Thursday, July 31, 2014

Christmas in July 5 of 5

Shout out to Shawnna for posting the Christmas in July Creative Challenge at Scraps of Color.  I have had the most Amazing time creating my projects for Christmas.  Now it's time to store them where they can be easily accessible when I start decorating.  This is my 5th project of 5 and I will share the other projects at the end.  It's a Christmas tree card holder cut out from a corrugated board.  I applied a coat of Gesso before I applied Olive Green acrylic paint on top.  I edged the sides and bottom with Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy ink (my fav)....wish I could find some more!  My vision was altering the clothes pins, but I just covered them with red paint and glitter. I found the ornaments in my Christmas stash waiting to be used.  I double tied Lawn Fawn lawn trimming to put on top of the ornaments and put the snowflakes down on an angle topped with bling.

The topper

 I found a few Christmas cards I made last year. Now imagine it with cards!

Close up of the clothespins  
 

Close up of the corrugated board.
 

Christmas in July Creative Project 4 of 5 - Gift bag  (front and back) view
 


Christmas in July Creative Project 3 of 5 - ATC cards

Christmas in July Creative Project 2 of 5 - Cards

Christmas in July Creative Project 1 of 5 - Mini Album
Now it's time to put my Christmas papers and embellies away.  It was in two Iris 12x12 storage containers, but now it's all in one!  Thanks for dropping by.  I would love to know which one was your favorite.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You rocked out girl! These are some wonderful Christmas items and that card hold is darling. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...