Thursday, May 22, 2014

Great use of scraps

I found this idea on Pinterest.  I needed something quick and easy.  Coming from a Customer Service background, I love to celebrate success.  These bags were made for my co-workers. The theme was "How Sweet It Is"....Celebrating 30 days on the job. I put their favorite sweet treat and beverage in the bag while using scraps of their favorite color.  Some of them still have their tags hanging at their desk!








Entering in the following challenges:
Scraps of Color Week 21 Challenge Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Alter It
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #133 Uplifting Sentiment


12 comments:

  1. Cure idea, I just did a bag myself for a friends birthday. You are so giving and caring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are really just perfect! you did a beautiful thing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are fantastic, I echo what Mary and Michele have said, such a lovely and caring person xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and I love how you embellished the bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! They are such a great idea, and seeing how you personalised them, I'm not surprised your co-workers were very happy with them.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, you have outdone yourself, Princess. Great job! I am a BIG fan of using up scraps and you've done a great job of that. You've also inspired me because I have a DT assignment coming up where I need to decorate a cotton drawstring bag, and you've inspired me to not stop at just one, but to do a variety of them as you've done to give different options. Thanks for the nudge I needed. I appreciate you SO MUCH!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's an awesome idea! I know your co-workers loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job as always and love the idea tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great colleague you are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are too cute! I love how you customized each one! I really like that even though the treats are gone, they have those cute tags as keepsakes! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to use scrap, tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...