Wednesday, April 30, 2014

This cake is for you

While getting some organizing done in my scrap room, I came across this Milk Coffee digital....Love her sassy outfit.  This is my first tent card with a peek-a-boo window.  I wanted to try something different. Very seldom do I make birthday cards.  I'll be making more with this digi.
Recipe Ingredients
Authentique Glory paper pad
Bic Mark it markers
Michaels flowers & bling
Spellbinder die cut
EK Success edge punch
Stickles - Christmas

Side view

Close up digi with sentiment inside.



Entering in the following challenges:
Milk Coffee - Bright Colors
Color Me Creative Classroom - BDAY14 challenge
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. How fun! What a great design! I do love her outfit too! Thanks so much for using a MC stamp and for joining us on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...