Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Season's Greetings

I bring you Season's Greetings from Twist of Faith card challenges featuring Digi Darla's Christmas Bells & Garland digi image.  Bells are ringing Christmas Joy.  I used solid card stock to compliment the colors from my Bic Mark-it markers.  My sweet scrappy sister Tamika gifted me one holiday season with these markers and I absolutely love them.  They come in a small case and they are easy to carry along. 

Recipe:
Card Stock
Bic Mark it markers
Martha Stewart edge punch
Stickles
Hobby Lobby ribbon

Sure hope you join us this week at Twist of Faith card challenges for our Baubles and Bells theme.  I just want to remind you to use your uplifting, healing, inspiration or scripture.


 

All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" — which means, "God with us."

 
Entering in the following challenges:
MOJO Monday  - Sketch 322
Shopping Our Stash - SOS #129 Holiday or Winter
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely festive card with wonderful coloring! You put your markers in very good use!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...