Friday, May 31, 2013

Congratulations Graduates!

Congratulations Graduates!
Here's another project I was working on for my co-worker's niece. Her main colors were burgundy, white and black.  The High School stack by Die Cut With A View was the perfect choice to compliment the pages in this 6x6 mini album.  This is a first....Acetate sheets were added to the front and back. I really like the look of it. It's the next best thing to acrylic!
 
Can't you see the acetate paper on the left?  I used her invitation which has her photo on the inside.

Notice the Sizzix film strip die? So proud I'm not letting my tools collect dust.  On the right is an open heart page to place photos.  The balloons are from Jolee that I've had for years...and I mean years. lol

Notice my Sizzix camera die? A brad was added to the locker so it would look like a combination lock.  It also opens for photos.
This is the back page.  The stack has lots of cute pages.   See the acetate paper on the right?  Hope you enjoyed the sneak peak.
My co-worker was pleased and so was her niece.  She was the only one with a scrapbook and was envied by all her friends.  As the saying goes, "A scrapbook is a present you open again and again and again!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Princess! I can tell that a lot of thought and creativity went into that album. I know the graduate will treasure it forever.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...