Sunday, April 7, 2013

SOC Friday Night 30 minute card challenge

Mazella was our hostess at Scraps of Color Friday Night Chat.  Her theme was scriptures.  She had me busy as a bee, but with a little better organization in my scraproom I managed to find everything I needed.  Her first challenge inspired me to use my embossing powder!!  You will be seeing more embossing on my cards. Challenge #1: Make a Sympathy card using any image of your choice. Double mat your image and dry or heat emboss your scripture.
Supplies Used
DCWV paper
Robert Jackson  digital image
Stamp A Mania scripture stamp
Copic markers


Challenge #2: Make a Birthday card for a senior citizen. Choose an image and use PRIMARY COLORS. Add a scripture, a flower and plenty of bling.
Supplies Used:
Guylous digital image
Bic Mark it markers
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Prima flowers
 
Challenge #3: Make a Wedding Anniversary card with a pocket inside for a gift card and an image of your choice. Add a scripture. Use the colors Gold/or Yellow, Black and White. Upload pictures of the front and the inside.  Supplies Used:  MME Breeze paper stack, Word Art Wednesday scripture, Stampin Up stamps, My Sentiments exactly inside sentiment. 
 
 


And the last challenge was to make a card to encourage a fellow scrapper. Use one or two flowers, add a scripture, some ribbon or fringe.   Mail the card to someone who participates in FNC this Friday. 
Supplies Used:
Recollections - Heart ribbon and bling flowers
Dees Bugaboo Boutique scripture
Whimsie Doodles - digital image

Entering in
Memascrafts April Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #74 Anything Goes
Inky Impressions  IIC 104 For a Child
Crafty Catz Anything Goes
V's Sweet Ideas VSC #10 Anything Goes

 
Thanks for stopping by!  HUGS....

10 comments:

  1. All you cards are nice nice nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...you've made some AMAZING cards here. The first one, I love for two reasons - one because I LOVE to testify of His goodness and second because I LOVE this verse. When my heart is overwhelmed (and it often is) I LOVE to be reminded to come to Him for the strength I need. All these cards are wonderful and that last one (LOVE that font on the awesome verse) just turned out SO darling! Thank you for sharing these with us. Your art is SUCH a blessing to me, and I am SO grateful to have you share with us. Hope you're having a blessed week, and that God will bring you great joy as you create and share!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Princess. All the cards came out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection of cards, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you were busy Friday night LOL!! Love all your cards but that last one is my fav!!! The angel girl is just too cute and I love the word art used on the scripture. Looks like she wrote it herself with that big pencil. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked all your challenges. All your cards are lovely. Thank you for taking time to play with us at Mema's Crafts and we hope to see back again real soon.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    Don't forget to enter the blog giveaway if you desire and if you haven't already entered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Princess. I especially like the last one - the image is just so cute. Your second card reminded me that I have that image and need to get it out and use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! I really like the last one...such a cute image. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creations! My favorite one is the Wedding/Anniversary card--great details!! Thanks for playing along with us at V's Sweet Challenge! (:

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...