Saturday, January 5, 2013

Friday Night Challenge 2013


Scraps Of Color got the New Year started with Friday Night Challenge hosted by my scrappy friend Karen.  I thought I would come home, take a quick nap and be ready to play.  That nap turned out to be seven hours.  lol  To support my sistah the challenges were completed this morning. My word for 2013 is PEACE. I'm truly at PEACE when I papercraft!

Recipe Ingredients:
DCWV Mariposa paper
Robert Jackson - digital of me!
Martha Stewart - punches
Copic markers

FNC #1  Make an altered item using our "one little word" for 2013, picture or die cut to represent the word, year 2013, three brads & flowers:


Recipe Ingredients:
Martha Stewart paper
Archiver die cuts
Quickutz flourish
The Scrapbooking Queen sentiment
 

FNC #2 Create a card using black, white, gold and only one other color of cardstock. Include a New Year's sentiment, champagne glasses, flourish:














FNC #3   Make a card using the following sketch. Use twine or floss and at least one tag or charm on your card. You must also have a sentiment:

Recipe Ingredients:
The Scrapbooking Queen - sentiment
Martha Stewart punch
Creative Memories punch
 





It was a great way to start my morning.  Have a Wonderful Weekend! PEACE

3 comments:

  1. Great work as always thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are great. Your one word for 2013 is PEACE...My word is RESTORATION. When you get time check out the book called "My One Word" by Rachel Olsen and Mike Ashcroft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating Princess! We get in where we can fit in. Loved all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...