Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Farewell Jackson's Digital Expressions

Well friends it's time to say farewell at Jackson's Digital Expressions.  Robert Jackson amazes me with his digital images.  I'm not sure what the future holds for him, but I wish him the best in whichever way the Lord directs him.  Creating for the Color and Altered Art challenges has been rewarding. I've enjoyed working with this talented team of scrappy friends.  Since this is my last post, I would like to dedicate the sentiment on this card is to all who read and view my work.  You are truly wonderful friends and I enjoy your visits and comments.
 
Recipe ingredient:
Robert Jackson - digital image
Martha Stewart - paper & edge punch
QuicKutz - die cut
Bic Mark it - markers
 
Entered in
 Lil Red Wagon - Boxing Day
Word Art Wednesday - #60 Uplifting and Uplifting sentiment
 
This is our inspiration creating with red/white/gray/gold.  Why not give it a try?  You have until December 30th!
 

12 comments:

  1. I am so saddened to hear that this is the last challenge for Jackson's Digital Expressions. I didn't participate in the challenges but I enjoyed checking out the artwork of the DT and the entrants. I love your card and especially the sentiment :). Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate your continued participation in our weekly challenges and I can't wait to see your creations in the new year. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this being the last challenge at Jackson's eiter - very sad. I know their site is much-loved!
    Thanks for sharing with us, Princess. We're so glad that you enjoy our fellowship as much as we enjoy having you play along with us. Your art is SUCH a tremendous blessing to us, as are YOU!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess: I didn't read your comment on the WAW blog until after I wrote the above. With what you said about your Mom, and faith, in mind....I invite you to stop by my blog and read today's blog post. It's about my Mom teaching me about faith. I'm guessing that our Moms both share the same passion regarding the matter of faith, and we are blessed because of it.
      Karen
      wwwe.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I love what you do with Robert's images!! Your awesome Ms. Princess and so is this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card - great image tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job on this card Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your color combination for this card really makes a huge impact. I love it. So sorry this is the last challenge for Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, sorry to see JDE challenges come to an end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, dear Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Kewl card!
    Thx for playing with LRW.
    Dee - DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...