Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's as Simple as Black & White

I had to break the Pink posts with Black & White.  One of my co-workers is getting married and I made this card for her.  It will be entered in Mojo Monday #259 sketch.  I absolutely love this sketch so you'll probably see it again.  The digital image is by Robert Jackson
Supplies:
Robert Jackson digital image
Teresa Collins measuring tape paper
Stampin Up sentiment
Copic markers and Gelly roll pen
Prima flowers

 
For the month of September over at Scraps of Color we are having a Relay challenge.  It's based on the hit TV show "Girlfriends".  Do you recognize the character below?  This card will be entered in   Our Creative Corner.  Their challenge is to make a card for a male using this sketch and if we wish we could use a Monochromatic color scheme and have fun....It was a lot of fun!!! Also entered this card in  The Pink Elephant  Monochromatic Color scheme challenge TPE #166.



Supplies:
Robert Jackson digital image
Me & My Big ideas paper
We R Memory Keepers twine
Copic Markers
 
 
Looks like both cards made a LOVE connection!

10 comments:

  1. The first card is so beautiful and the second card is so cute! I love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout I like the couple image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so very nice. Especially the way you put together the beautiful wedding card layout. William is too cute ;-). I am so inspired to try one of these sketches today. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is the way to do it! One card serving more than one purpose. It is great how you incorporated all your requirements into these two cards. Spectacular job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess I forgot Mojo Monday this week, but I like the sketch. Your cards are both fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Princess.....
    Wow! I love the way you have interpreted the Sketch for OCC.
    And thank you for taking on the extra Challenge by using a monochromatic palette.
    Both of your cards are wonderful.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. First I love both of your creations here. The first one is so elegant and the second is just so fun!

    I also want to congratulate you on being a winner on the Daydream Designs Blog Hop. You may select two free images from the store at http://www.mydaydreamdesigns.com. Visit my blog for details in contacting me with your choices at http://www.dianesdesigns.blogspot.com. Thank you for participating.

    I'm glad Karen L. sent you over! I love your blog and all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. me again! Actually I should have said two free sets...not just images. That also includes digi papers. Hope you will enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...