Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's a Happy Day!

...inspite of the HEAT

Happy 4th of July!  I thank GOD to be in the land of the free.  Hope you are keeping cool.  Don't forget to check on your neighbors. 

I want to tell you about my scrappy friend Mika, better known as Jojorenee.  Alike me, she celebrates her birthday the entire month although it's on the 23rd.  Mika has some excitement going on at her blog with a Throw Back Birthday Bash. Love the idea!  She's giving away a blog prize but you have to participate.  The prize will be a card kit made up of wonderful American Crafts Shoreline papers.

It's easy as 1-2-3. Leave a comment, share a post and participate in her weekly challenges will increase your chances. As a matter of fact, this is the card I created for her 1st Card Sketch Challenge.   Hope I can do them all   


Recipe:
Websters papers, tulle, ribbon/lace, die cuts, sparkler
EK Success candle edge punch
Recollection bling
Glossy accents

Wishing you the best Jojorenee!  Happy Throw Back Birthday....

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the LO challenge, this a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a really cool birthday card!! Wishing you ladies, a very happily blessed birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Princess for entering the card challenge! I feel so honored my name is on it and all!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...