Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A little BIRD told me


Do you remember Lay’s potato chips motto  “You can’t eat just one”?  Well ‘A little BIRD told me’ with Papercrafting you can’t create just one.  After making this weeks card for Platinumscraps using a Mojo Monday sketch, I made three other cards and thought I would share.
Design Team work for Platinumscraps
Also entered this card for Memascrafts challenge
Supplies:
Colorbox Woodhaven Foil Photo Mats
Crate Paper sticker sentiment & die cut
Martha Stewart edge punch
Prima bling
The bird was correct...You can’t create just one!

The sweet fairy has a wish for you!

I'm thinking about a trip to Baskin Robbins!

Did you notice the beads in her dress?

2 comments:

  1. Your card are very nice! Love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards, you do an amazing job with coloring these images

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...