Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Our Daily Bread Stamps

Have you ever had a gift card and didn't know what to purchase?  It is so difficult to purchase anything at Archivers because they have such a huge variety of scrappy things.  It takes me an hour just to go around the store.  It's such eye candy!!!  Well I've been wanting to purchase Our Daily Bread Stamps for a while and on my last visit I did it.  Check out my latest creations.
Entered in MOJO Monday 240 Challenge

Design Team work for Scraps of Color E:Spire
Recipe:
Our Daily Bread Stamps - Scripture I
Colorbox pearlescent cardstock
Cuttlebug embossed folders
Martha Stewart Dove & Lace edge punch
Jesse James embellishments

It all started with the pacifier

 
3D Layers

4 comments:

  1. beautiful cards, the cards for Espire is so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant cards. I a so trying to step up my cardmaking skills, lol. Thanks for visiting and I will be sure to stop by regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What lovely card designs and sentiments!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! You truly are talented Sister!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...