Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily Project - Day 1

Christmas is my second favorite holiday!   Inspired by Moanica at Scraps of Color E:spire for the December Daily Project, I decided to post my Christmas Holiday journey for the next 25 days.  Fond memories will be captured in a mini album and completed before the new year.
Day 1 Real or artificial tree
Artificial
Ornaments & accessories


Mission Accomplished

Trimming the tree is a holiday tradition that my mother started  in the 70's.  With all the excitement I couldn't sleep and decided to put on Mariah Carey's Christmas album and in two hours I was finished. 

1 comment:

  1. Princess, what a beautiful tree! Its day 8, can't wait to see what you've been up to. You are a brave soul, I couldn't take on that challenge...tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...