Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pretty Girls

At Platinum Scraps our Design Team created from a sketch by Sketchy Thursdays. I used my April 2011 Kreatorville Kraft kit after seeing the cute Sassafras felt butterflies.  The paper is by Anna Griffin paisley and Jillibean Soup Gruyere Cheese.  My hand stitching is a work in progress.  For the titlework I used the Fiskars paper crimper and wrote Pretty Girls with acrylic paint..  Journaling reads:  I want you to be like butterflies…Pretty to look at, but hard to catch! 

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that journaling!!! The butterflies in the kit are PERFECTION on this page!!! And keep working at that stitching...you'll be a pro in NO TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and I love the picture of the girls, they are definitely like butterflies. I really like all of your floral accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving that title, may have to lift it and the journaling! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...