Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hey have you checked out Platinumscraps lately?  We had to create a 2 page layout from Sketchy Thursdays.


Here's my take on it. They are photos I took during our Regional conference held in Memphis, TN.  Yes my shoe had the boot so my movement was limited.  I fell down steps after a nursing home visitation and ended up with an ugly scraped up ankle, crutches, pain, swelling, infection and all........but blessed that no bones were broken or other damage to my body.  I just think GOD has a way of slowing us down, which led to this layout entitled 'Time'.  Journaling reads "It's nothing wrong with working hard or having a little fun, but sometimes you have to slow down and smell the roses".  As always...I thank you for visiting!

Products used: 
DCWV Music stack
Martha Stewart edge punch
Sizzix musical notes
Creative Imaginations transparency
Hobby Lobby ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! You have scrapped some beautiful memories from the conference.
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...