Thursday, July 7, 2011

Explore techniques

Design Team work for Platinumscraps using a Pagemap sketch I created before celebrating Independence Day.  Yes Archiver’s is my favorite place to play.  On my last visit it took me two hours to go all over the place.  There are sooooo many new items each week.  I have to put myself on a budget.  Sticking to it is torture, but if I don’t….…well you know the outcome.  
Products used:  My Minds Eye 29th Street Market pp, Me & My Big Ideas Coast Vacation embellishments, TH flourish die cut, American Craft sticker alphabets, Studio G rubber stamps, lace from Hancock Fabrics, Paper Studio brads

Thought about using inches for the titlework, but settled for this instead.  TFL!

1 comment:

  1. I love Archivers also and can spend that much time in there are more.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...