Thursday, May 26, 2011

Altered Wooden Letter Swap


I hosted an Altered Letter Swap at Scraps of Color.  These are the letters I created for Mary Joyce.  Check out her preferences and tell me what you think.  She loves animal prints, bling, flowers and her craft space is orange.  Mary Joyce is Fun and Funky with a touch of girly and romance.
Accents of the zebra and leopard prints are from Me & My Big Ideas pp and the majority of the paper is by Carol Rose Garden "A Day at the Zoo". I love her paper.  Other products used:  Prima flower, Tim Holtz flourish covered with orange stickles, Making Memories Chloe's closet bling,   Michaels butterfly, Dress it Up lion, African art tassel, a strip of beaded ribbon, and EK Success adornament fiber.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...