Sunday, January 2, 2011

Scrapbook Workshops

As I move on to 2011, I had to share my love of giving time during the holiday season.  Tis the Season to make memories and I LOVE to teach classes!  Our Delta Academy made Christmas cards for the nursing home patients...

and to their surprise they had the opportunity to make their own toilet roll mini albums from the goodies in their packets.  They learned when you give it comes back double!  Didn't they do a great job?  They made me proud. 



P  A  P  E  R  B  A  G     M  I  N  I  '  S
This is a picture of a few of the paperbag albums our staff created for ‘Memory Making for the holidays’.  It was a teambuilding activity. I used DCWV paperpacks to make them personal based on their favorite colors.  Displayed below are just a few of the albums that were made.  They were a fun bunch to work with and so proud of their final product!
It's time for me to do a little scrapbooking and card making.  I am totally behind.  TFL!  

3 comments:

  1. This group should be proud. Such nice mini books. Great job!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!Stop by my blog when you have a chance, have something for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not messing around when you say the Mini ablum Queen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...