Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A FANTASTIC FUN FRIDAY AT SOC!

It was a Fantastic Fun Friday at SOC January 21st.  Viv had some fun challenges.  If I could only meet the 30 minute timeframe. Lol   I was excited about the The Friday Nite Chat Challenge image.  I thought about the fushia & black DCWV pp and ran with it!  I used some pop dots to make her stand out.  Isn't she 'Working it'! 
The 1st challenge was a tri-fold card.  This was my second time making one.  It’s a great way to use your scraps & embellies.  The embossed embellies are by We R Memory Keepers.

The 2nd challenge was an ATC card with the title ‘My Style is…’.  Mine is conservative with a twist of excitement.  I used a Hanna Stamp and took off the pony tail, because of my new short & sassy hair cut.  I LOVE green & herbal teas and music! 

The 3rd challenge was to make a two page layout using 6-8 photos.  The title had to be 'Joyful Memories'.  I love the Arts and I’ve been wanting to crop my photos from the CDFMemphis.org.  Perfect timing.  I found one of my tickets and added some die cuts.


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...